NGCOA’s “PARK & PLAY” PROGRAM at The Pointe Golf Club
With the recent importance of “Social Distancing” to help flatten the curve of the COVID-19 virus, we can’t think of a better way to social distance than with golf. The NCGOA (National Golf Course Owners Association) has created a program called “Park & Play”. This program gives golfers the confidence that they can drive to our course, park, get to and around the course, and back to the parking lot in as safe an environment as possible. Until further notice, The Pointe Golf Club will implement this program and use its guidelines to remain open for play (abbreviated hours may be used). Feel free to call our golf shop at 252-491-8388 or email email@example.com with any questions.
PARK & PLAY GUIDELINES
- Our golf shop will be closed to all members and guests.
- Our food and beverage facilities are closed as well.
- Restrooms in the clubhouse and on the course will still be available
- When possible, please pay for your round in advance.
- Only credit and debit cards are being accepted as forms of payment (Visa, M/C, AMEX, Discover).
- To facilitate payment for your round or if you need assistance, please call our golf shop staff at 252-491-8388.
- Clubhouse door handles, counters, light switches, etc. are being cleaned/sanitized on a continual basis.
- Golf carts are being sanitized with a disinfecting cleaning solution after each round, with special focus on steering wheels, seats, and handles. Clean carts will be stocked with a fresh scorecard & new pencil each morning
- All flags on the practice putting green have been removed
- All water coolers have been removed from the course. Please plan accordingly
- Please putt with the flagstick left in the cup. TEMPORARY LOCAL RULE: Take a “gimmie” if your putt is within a putter’s length of the cup.
- All bunker rakes will be removed. Please smooth over any disruption to the sand to the best of your ability. TEMPORARY LOCAL RULE: Free relief from all bunkers; nearest point, no nearer the hole.
- Golf ball washers have been temporarily removed from the course.