Driving Range Facility
Enjoy the area’s largest and most complete public driving range and practice facility. The Pointe Golf Club’s practice facility includes an all-natural grass teeing ground, full driving range, practice putting green, 2 chipping greens, along with a practice bunker, and Wedge Board Target System for short-game practice. Scroll down on our gallery page to see our driving range!
Individual & Group / Instruction
To inquire about private/individual or group lessons for juniors and adults of all skill levels, please call the pro shop at (252) 491-8388, or use the inquiry form below.
Cory Schneider, PGA
Director of Instruction
Cory earned his degree in Professional Golf Management from Methodist University in January 2007. Cory’s knowledge of the golf swing along with his extensive experience with competitive tournament golf, make him one of the elite instructors in our region. He is available for individual and group golf instruction, including clinics for all skill levels, as well as custom club fitting.
Some of Cory’s professional playing accomplishments include:
- 2020 Carolina’s PGA Section Player of the Year
- 2019 PGA Championship Participant
- Winner of the 2015 South Carolina Open
- Winner of the 2013 CPGA Head Professional Championship
- 2009 PGA Tour’s Verizon Heritage Classic Participant
- 5-Time Web.com Tour Event Qualifier
- 5-Time National Professional Championship Qualifier
- Holds multiple course records (including a 59 at The Pointe)